Monday, July 13, 2009

Savings....

Well…I did it! I have started couponing. Although it does take a little time in planning and searching the saving are worth it.

This weekend I went to K-Mart and took advantage of their toys on clearance. Not only were their toys on clearance but they were also 50% off the clearance price! I stocked up for future birthday parties and some stuff for the boys for Christmas. The original price of the toys I purchased were $407.76 but I ONLY paid $136.85. What a bargain!!! I got some REALLY great toys too! They include Batman figures, Batman Bat mobile (13.50), Hanna Montana and High School Musical board games ($5 each), High School Musical barbie ($5), Hulk Operation board game, Disney board game and SO many other great things!

I found some saving at CVS as well. I spent $23.67 and was able to get…
2 Dawn liquid detergent soap
1 pack of Papers Diapers
2 cans of Febreeze spray
2 tubes of Crest toothpaste
1 Orajel toothpaste
1Bubble tape and 1 sweet tart (only because the boys were with me)
That is a savings of $14.54!!!! I decided to make a second trip to get another pack of diapers that were on sale for $8.99-$2 coupon-CVS coupon and only paid $6.73 for a pack of diapers!

I’ll continue to coupon as long as I have the time and energy!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO proud of you!!!..lol...Doesnt it make you feel great knowing that you saved so much!!....Keep it up, it really pays with the groceries!!

    ReplyDelete